In order get access to the onQ Moodle plugin zip, please contact email@example.com. Once installed, you can follow the directions below to embed an onQ video conversation.
- Visit Site administration -> Plugins -> Install plugins page (/admin/tool/installaddon/index.php).
- Select the Activity module (mod) as the Plugin type.
- Select the downloaded plugin file(zip), read and check the Acknowledgement box.
- Press the Install plugin from the Zip file button.
- Follow the process. Upgrade the database and afterwards, review and save the settings page.
- Visit Site administration -> Plugins -> Activity modules -> onQ Content
- Set the onQ API key and the Domain URL
- See Getting API key to get the onQ API key for your tenant
- Domain URL will be the tenant url you login (ie. https://test.onq.io)
- Log in as an administrator or a user that has the permission to create a Activity inside a course
- Go to the course you wish to add the onQ content to
- Press “Add an activity or resource.”
4. Select “onQ Content” and click “Add”.
5. Enter the content name and Click on “Add onQ Content”
6. Select onQ content or Add a new video
7. There should be a success message on selection. Click on “Save and Display” at the bottom.
8. View Content Dashboard as Instructor
9. As a student roles, you can view the onQ video.