There are 3 roles for the Rali Product Suite:
Administrators have access to and can perform all “manager” tasks across the organization. They have access to the Manager, Insights, and Admin Apps. Admins are identified by a teal color ring around their user avatar.
Managers have access to the Manager App. They create and moderate conversations. They have access to the Manager App. Managers are identified by a pink color ring around their user avatar.
There are 2 kinds of “users”:
- Moderators: Moderators can moderate conversations they are moderators for but they cannot create conversations. They have access to the Manager App. Moderators are identified by a yellow color ring around their user avatar.
- Users do not have access to the Rali Product Suite as they cannot access the Manager and Admin apps. Users who are not moderators will not have a colored ring around their user avatar.
How do I add Admins and Managers to the organization?
Admins and Managers can be added a few different ways:
- If the user exists in the organization:
- promote them to the new role by going to the user’s User Detail screen and assigning them the role.
- go to Users in the Admin App, click Create Invite, select role (Administrator / Manager), enter the person’s email address, and hit Send Invite.
- If the user does not exist in the organization:
- invite the user via email to the organization. The user will receive an automated email with the link to log in to the organization.
- go to Users in the Admin App, click Create New User, select their role (Admin / Manager / User), enter the person’s First and Last Names, email address, and password (can be changed later), and then hit Create User.
How do I create a Moderator Group?
Moderator Groups are a quick way to add multiple moderators to a conversation. A manager creates a group with the users, and then that group can be easily added to moderate a conversation. A manager creates a Moderator Group by clicking on the Moderators box on the Manager Home Screen and clicking “Add New Moderator Group”.