After an admin has tried the Rali Product for free with the Starter plan, an account can be upgraded by purchasing a subscription plan. This is a month-to-month plan that let’s you purchase only what you need. An admin may also purchase additional add-ons to the plan.
Every SaaS / Try for Free account begins on the Starter Plan, which gives you:
- 1 Seat
- Please note: Insights is not available on the Starter Plan.
- 10 Viewers
- All Rali integrations ( Zoom, Slack, Zapier, Vimeo, and Twitch)
A Seat is a designated login that has access to the Rali Product suite. It can create and moderate the conversation, manage the account, access Reports and Insights (with a Business Plan), integrate and connect to other Rali-supported apps, receive notifications, and maintain a playlist.
A Viewer is a person who can access the Rali player to watch and interact with your content. They can play the video conversation and interact and engage as a Guest or Authenticated User. Your viewers will reset to 0 at the beginning of each billing cycle.
We offer two Plans to increase your account limits and features access:
- Business Plan: this is an upgrade to the Starter Plan and includes an increased amount of Seats and Viewers, as well as access to both Reports and Insights. For $99 / month, you get:
- 3 Seats
- 100 Viewers
- All Rali integrations (Zoom, Slack, Zapier, Vimeo, and Twitch)
- You may purchase an additional Seat(s) for $9 / month (per Seat)
- You may purchase an additional package(s) of 500 Viewers for $45 / month (per package of 500 viewers; up to 10,000 Viewer Add Ons)
- Enterprise Plan: this is a custom plan that allows you to tailor your subscription to fit your organization’s needs. These are typically for larger organizations who request a higher number of seats and active viewers ( > 10,000 viewers) than what is offered in a Business Plan. Contact the Rali Sales team to discuss your plan.