Managers, Moderators and Admins have access to the Rali Manager App. The Manager app provides the ability to:
- Create conversations – Managers / Admins
- Create/Add media resources – Managers / Admins
- Manage tasks – Managers / Moderators / Admins
- View Reports and Analytics – Managers / Moderators / Admins
- View Conversation Activities – Managers / Moderators / Admins
- View Discussion Replies – Managers / Moderators / Admins
- View Poll Submissions – Managers / Moderators / Admins
Conversation is the term used for the interaction of users on the streamed media. Users access the conversation, play the media and engage by commenting or reacting.
- An Admin has access to all conversations in the organization.
- A Manager has access to conversations they create and moderate.
- A Moderator has access to conversation they moderate.
At the top of the Manager App is the conversation box where a manager can add a new conversation, and see the last 2 conversations with most recent conversation activity. If the user has access to more than 2 conversations, there is a “View All” button in the conversation container. Clicking on the View All button in the conversation container shows the Conversation List of the conversations the user has access to.
Clicking a conversation card takes the user to the Moderate Conversation Detail screen. Managers can click on the “Manage Conversation” button in the touch bar to manage and edit the conversation.
A media resource is the content that is played on the Rali player. It can be:
- Audio / Video
- Linked (YouTube, Vimeo etc) / Uploaded (either from local computer or recorded)
Closed caption files can be added to “uploaded” media resources.
Media Resources Access:
- Admins and Managers have access to all media resources in the organization. They can add new media resources, edit, and archive existing media.
- Moderators do not have access to add media, edit or archive existing media.
Admins, Managers, Moderators see tasks associated with the conversations they have access to. Tasks are pre-defined “notifications” to the moderators (and by default managers and admins) that moderators should resolve. Tasks are in Open state until Resolved.
- An admin sees all tasks in the organization.
- A manager sees tasks for conversations they manager or moderate.
- A moderator sees tasks for conversations they moderate.
There are currently 6 reports in the Manager App.
- Media eScore. List of all media resources in the organization with their average eScore data.
- Media mScore. List of all media resources in the organization with their average mScore data.
- User eScore. List of all users in the organization with their average eScore data.
- User fScore. List of all moderators in the organization with their average fScore data.
- User iScore. List of all users in the organization with their average . iScore data.
- User mScore. List of all users in the organization with their average mScore data.
There are currently 2 Analytics reports in the Manager App.
- Location. List of country locations where the users in the organization accessed the player.
- Device. List of devices and browsers used by the users in the organization to access the player.