Release 3.6 – April 3, 2020
1. Updated Player Activity Panel
The Activity Panel on the right of the player will be updated to include different “views”.
- Video Timeline – this is the current Activity Panel that show activities that are time-synced with the current conversation video
- Real -Time – activity that is happening realtime in the current conversation. This includes user responses, reactions, online presence.
- Users – running list of users who are currently online and offline in the current conversation
- Notifications – Email Digest Activities notifications will now display in the Player App across all the conversations the user is in.
The Minimized Activity Panel will be updated to show:
- “View” toggle buttons at the top. Clicking on a toggle button at the top changes the data icons at the bottom.
- Data items at the bottom. Clicking on any area in the bottom makes the Activity Panel into Expanded view.
- Call-to-Action (CTA) icon (if applicable). Clicking on the CTA icon makes the Activity Panel into Expanded view.
Video Timeline View
The data items for the Video Timeline View include:
- Comments from the Moderator
- Questions from Users
- Logged in user’s comments
- Comments from Users
- Logged in user’s reactions
- Reactions from Users
Note: The data shown is limited to 3 items for each 10-second segment. In order to see all the activities for a segment, the user needs to go to the List View.
The data items for the Real Time View include:
- Comments from all users in current conversation
- Reactions from all users in current conversation
- Users who entered the current conversation and are online
The data items for the Users View include:
- Users who are online
- Users who are offline
The data items for the Notifications View are across all the conversations the user has joined:
- Replies and reactions to the logged in user’s comments
- Newly added CTAs to conversations
The Expanded Activity Panel will be updated to show:
- List View Icon at the top left corner. Clicking the List View icon takes the user to the corresponding List View.
- “View” toggle buttons at the top. Clicking on a toggle button at the top changes the data items below.
- The right arrow that collapses the Expanded View into Minimized View
Video Timeline View
The Video Timeline view shows the top 3 prioritized activities for that time segment.
- User can click on a comment and see the Comment Detail screen.
- The user can choose to see additional activities by clicking the List View icon at the top to go to List View.
- User can click on the CTA at the bottom to go to the CTA List View.
The Real-Time view shows the activities that are happening real-time. Any time an activity happens, the activity is added to the top of the list. The time it occurred is shown at the end of the activity. This list is a scrollable list and the user can see all the real-time activities that occurred while the user was online. Once the user goes offline and back online, the Real-Time View list is reset. Real Time activities include:
- User comments/replies/discussion replies within the current conversation
- User reactions within the current conversation
- User online presence within the current conversation
The Users view shows the all the users in the conversation. Users are separated into 2 groups:
- Users currently online (green dot by their avatar)
- Users offline
The list of users is sorted by the last time the user was online, with the most recent being at the top. The Users Expanded View includes a search box to search for a user’s Display Name.
The Notifications view shows the notifications from the last 14 days across all the conversations the user is in. Notification activity includes:
- A user replied to my comment
- A user reacted to my comment
- A new CTA was added to a conversation I am in
2. Updated List Views
The List View has been updated to add the View toggle buttons at the top. A user can change the List View type they wish to view:
- Video Timeline
Each List View is similar to the Expanded Panel.
- Video Timeline List View shows all the activities within the conversation (the Activity Panel only shows a subset of information for each time segment).
- Each List View except Video Timeline has a Search bar that searches text and Display Name
3. “Continue Watching” Playlist
Currently a user accesses a conversation through a conversation URL. However, each conversation is its own URL and you will need that specific URL in order to access it. The “Continue Watching” Playlist is a list of all Active conversations a user has joined. This playlist will be accessible in the player from the Menu link in the Content Info box and the user can access all conversations from one spot.
User must be a logged in registered user (email) to have an associated Playlist. The user accesses their playlist by clicking on the Down arrow in the touchbar, and then the Menu link.
- The Playlist is sorted based on most recent watched listed first.
- User can click on a conversation and that conversation plays in the player (replacing the old watched conversation in the player).
- User can also return to the current conversation in the player by clicking on the up arrow in the header.
4. Player header bar navigation change
The player header bar was updated to include a Back arrow and ‘x’ Close button for easier navigation in certain screens.
On the main video view, the header bar maintained the user avatar and full screen icon.
For 1st level screens, the header bar was updated to remove the user avatar and full screen icon. A ‘x’ icon was added to the top right corner to close the List View screens and return to the Video View. A 1st level screen is the first screen that replaces the video view.
- All List Views
- Share screen
- Closed Caption screen
For screens after the 1st level, the header bar was updated add a ‘<‘ Back arrow to go back to the previous screen, and an ‘x’ icon to exit all the drilled down screens return to the Video View. Example would be a Comment Detail. A user gets to the Comment Detail screen by clicking 1) List View and then 2) a Comment.
- All List Views
- Share screen
- Closed Caption screen
- The Back arrow behaves likes the touchbar Close button
- The x behaves like the Video View toggle button in the touchbar
5. Account User Report
From the Manager App -> Analytics, a manager can see more data for the users in the Account. It is very similar to the Conversation User Report, but please note that one User can be part of multiple activity categories. For example, a Registered User could have “Visited” Conversation 1, “Viewed” Conversation 2, and “Engaged” in Conversation 3. Therefore the numbers of users in the activity categories could be greater than the number of users.
6. User Scores Report
There is a new report that combines a single user’s eScore, mScore and iScore into one report. The detail of each score is still available in the individual score report.
7. Exporting Reports in csv files
The following reports will be available for download into csv files.
- Conversation Locations Report
- Conversation User eScore Report
- Conversation User mScore Report
- Conversation User Types Report
8. OAuth Support
If a customer has an existing OAuth for their employees to login, our Rali video conversations can be configured to use their OAuth login.
- Admin adds the OAuth URL, Client and Secret to the account
- Manager configures the conversation to have External Authentication Conversation Access.
Admin App – Add OAuth URL
An Admin adds the OAuth URL in the Admin App. The Client Key and Secret will also need to be added.
Create Conversation – Change Conversation Access to “External Authentication”
A manager can create a conversation that requires OAuth. On the Review Conversation screen, a manager clicks on Step 6 to change this configuration. OAuth login can be configured for Public and Invite Only conversations.
Player – OAuth Login
When the conversation URL is launched, the player will require users to login via their OAuth.
9. Report Name Change
The Score reports names were updated to reflect what the scores were reflecting.
- eScore changed to Engagement Score
- mScore changed to Mood Score
- iScore changed to Influence Score
- fScore changed to Facilitate Score